Popular Post

A Look Back:


I find it impossible to believe FH will turn 3 in a few months. Many of you might not remember when I began FH it was like many blogs that no one reads, simply ramblings about my life. I started incorporating images of the things I loved, many included great looking men. Surprise surprise, the hits started to rise. I quickly deleted most of the ramblings about me and a format for FH was firmly established.

Given I post daily, some posts which I really like often quickly move on to page 2 and are missed. I am thrilled that over the past 8-10 months the hits on FH have almost doubled. The increase in hits was a great motivator to continue FH as there were times last fall I was feeling it might be time to end the blog.

I say all this as a prologue to a new section of FH called 'A Look Back'. Now to some 'A Look Back' might simply mean repeat, retread or re-post. You would be correct. To me however it is a way to ensure some posts I have done over the past year get a re-look. I promise not to do more than 1 a week (except when taking a blog break I may do more).

First up is a post I did on photographer Richard Hall showcasing his work with Robb Miller. Richard and Robb are currently working on a new project I will post about in the future but in the meantime enjoy this series from last summer.