Popular Post

Leonardo Corredor by David Vance



David Vance is one of my favorite photographers, his artistry and the beauty he creates is beyond the usual words like 'great' and 'amazing'. David's work to me is inspiring. Cannot think of a better adjective. I have profiled David's work a few times before. What most impresses me about David's work is the relationships he forms through his work with particular models to create such magic. I wrote last year about his work with Nathan Wessel, please check that post out HERE:



Another working relationship that stands out for me is that of David Vance with actor and model Leonardo Corredor. I love their work together. David beautifully captures Leonardo and his unique facial structure and amazing body in a series of shoots together. Leonardo, who currently hosts Invasion Casera in Telemundo has a great facebook fan page where he regularly showcases his work. Check that out HERE: