Popular Post

Last Chance to Save Accidentally On Purpose



Ok...
Since last fall I have encouraged you all to check out the CBS comedy 'Accidentally On Purpose'. I have talked about the great acting, the great writing, the hilarious cast (love you Lennon Parham). I have talked about creator and producer Claudia Lonow and her talented team or writers, producers and directors. I have talked about Grant Show, Ashley Jensen, Jenna Elfman and Bryan Cuprill. I have posted a poll to help save the show (you can still fill it out HERE:).

Not much else I can do. Tonight it is do or die with the season finale. I ask one more time for you all to check it out. If my talking about the writing, the acting, and the many laughs have not got you to give it a try...let me use an argument that might be more effective...

Here are Jon Foster, Nicolas Wright and Pooch Hall. Great actors yes, but on AOP... also, often shirtless! Enjoy!