Popular Post

These Boots Are Made For....

-Sundays With Hans-
-These Boots-


One of the reasons I love showcasing the work of Hans Fahrmeyer is that it plays against type. Often when Hans sends his theme for Sundays With Hans it takes me a long time to choose which shots I should use in the post. Some shots are without a doubt not the type of shots I usually post. I love that his work challenges me. I have said before that one of the things I love about Hans is that his work is unapologetically sexual. Many photographers like to show sex and sexuality while at the same time, pretending they are shooting kittens and puppies. Hans straight forward approach to his work is something I very much respect. It is his vision coming through the lens and it is artistic, thought provoking, sometimes even shocking. Above all though, it is always beautifully sexual. Thanks again to Hans for sharing his work with FH.



As always, check out Hans site HERE:
If you missed out on last weeks video from Hans featuring Nick Ayler, or any of his other videos check out his video channel at Daily Motion HERE:















Last shot is my favorite.