Popular Post

Male Model Of The Day: Samuel Allerton



I first saw model Samuel Allerton a couple of months ago photographed by Christoph Musiol for Geil Magazine (see that shoot below). Samuel was not credited in the post I saw and it took me awhile to track down his full name so I could do proper research. He reminded me a bit of Aaron Eckhardt in Erin Brockovich. Tracking him down was not easy, but as you can see, it was worth the wait. There is something special about Samuel that I am sure you can clearly see. He exudes in his work; class, intelligence, sophistication and a raw sexuality. Samuel is often described as having a 70's look, but I see him more current. Samuel, who is with Boss Management in Cape Town, may not look much like many of today's hot models, but that is exactly why he is now one of my favorites.



Samuel Allerton
Stats:

Height: 6'2"
Waist: 33
Collar: 16
Shoes: 14
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Green





Below: Samuel in 'Kings of Neon' for GQ South Africa. Photographed by Neil Kirk.