Popular Post

The Best Of Wittemberg Stanley Adolf

Wittemberg has worked with some of my favorite photographers, Below are my favorite shots by the skilled men he has shot with. As well, a few words by Wittemberg about working with each of them.

Bradford Rogne:
I first saw the work of Bradford Rogne when I profiled Nic Haas earlier this year. Bradford and Wittemberg met in L.A and because of one shot He got a contract with Adidas. Wittemberg says Bradford is someone who can make him easily smile.






Doug Ordway:
I had not seen too much of Miami's Doug Ordways work prior to seeing the shots of Wittemberg. I have spent time enjoying his work since. Wittemberg loved working outside with Doug.




Joe TickNow:
I just discovered Joe TickNow's work a month ago and quickly became a fan! Wittemberg says Joe's work is extremely unique and although new to the game, his work looks like he has been doing it for years. Joe and Wittemberg shot at Coney Island and Jones Beach. Joe's work with Wittemberg was featured on Oh La La Mag.




Michael Thomas:
Wittemberg simply describes Michael Thomas as an amazing guy. Great classic shots!




Luis Rafael:
Wittemberg says that although he and Luis Rafael only shot inside, he loves his outside work. Luis has become one of my favorite new photographers.



Kevin McDermott:
I love the work of Kevin McDermott and Wittemberg did to and says he always wanted to shoot with him. He describes his work with Kevin as very natural.




Kemuel Valdes
The two stunning shots below by Kemuel Valdes whose work I discovered a year ago. Wittemberg joked that Kemuel has his doctorate in photography. He says Kemuel was surprised him by coming up with something different.





Hans Fahrmeyer:
Regular FH readers are certainly aware of the work of Hans Fahrmeyer with my weekly feature. Wittemberg gives Hans much credit for his success. He says Hans is patient and always willing to help out when needed.



Scott Hoover:
Some of my favorite shots of Wittemberg are by Scott Hoover. Whittemberg describes Scott as a great friend.