Popular Post

Métamorphose


Do your recognize the guy above?

Most likely unless you have a very keen eye you will not. But...if you read FH on a regular basis you will know him. I have posted about him several times over the past 4 or 5 months. The photo is from 2008, to show you his transformation.

In his own words, here is his story.

'I was always an outcast a loner. I was not like any of the other kids and didn't do anything they did, I preferred doing my stuff on my own.

In high school, I joined the football team because it was the 'cool' thing to do, I was a linebacker and fairly good, but I didn't liked it very much.

In college I stopped football and took marketing. It was awful... so boring. One day in my second college year I took all my school books and put them in the trash, I was done with school.

One thing that I did love in school was a trip we made to Costa-Rica. I picked up the guitar in February 2008 right after I came back from the trip.
I continued practicing guitar everyday, I moved 3 times in that period also, family issues. Guitar changed me completely, made me exercise again, became vegetarian and now vegan(I do cheat and eat free-range farm eggs sometime)
I came out in October 2009 and started modeling about at the same time after I had lost all the weight (from 190 to 130).'












Can you guess yet...
It's Samuel Boux!