Popular Post

Levi Ward By Ev Dylan



I have mentioned in the past how much I like when favorites of mine end up working and creating together. I have been following the work of Ev Dylan for awhile now and first showcased his work earlier this year with model DW Chase. Although based in Houston, Ev spends much of his time on the road, traveling and shooting men throughout the country and the globe. Ev has become one of my favorite photographers not just for the beautiful images he creates but because of the emotions they elevate.

I was introduced to model Levi Ward this past spring and showcased his work with jtoPhoto this past June. (see my previous post HERE:). There was something about Levi that has made him one of my favorite models. 'Hard work and I are something that go hand in hand' is one of Levi's motto's. Levi calls himself a 'farm kid' and I think that there is something incredibly genuine and authentic that comes through in all of his work. It is clear Levi's work ethic flows though mind, body and all aspects of his work.



Earlier this fall Ev met up with Levi in Seattle, WA. Ev's sophisticated and tasteful way of presenting models is present in each of his shots of Levi. Levi has a more defined look, classic, professional and beautiful.

Both artists really enjoyed working together. Ev shares that Levi was extremely wonderful to work with and brought a different energy to the shoot he had not experienced in a long while. 'The natural looking body hair was great as well.'.



'Ev is an incredible and truly down to earth guy to work with. Probably one of the most relaxed experiences I've had, especially when it came to more sensitive subject matter. Being an artist myself, I appreciated him allowing me to give my input as well. Full of fantastic ideas and possessing a keen eye, Ev was one of my best experiences as far as modeling is concerned. The fact that he was able to draw out some of my better facial expressions and compose some of my best images was just icing on the cake.'
Levi Ward



More Places to Look:

Ev Dylan's official Site:
Ev Dylan on MM:
Ev Dylan on FH:

Levi Ward on MM:
Levi Ward on FH: