Popular Post

Favorite Pic of the Day for June 25th


Hey All, I am away til Sunday, back to normal posting then.
In the meantime though I am thrilled to share this shot of one of my favorite hunks, actor and model Christopher Schram. If you click on Christopher's name you can see some of my previous posts on the this sweet, talented, and certainly adorable guy! This hot shot was taken by a man whose work I closely follow, the talented Fitness/Fashion photographer Richard Gerst. This shot of Christopher is a salute to the work of Rick Day as I am sure many can see through the many added touches.

I found myself on the other end of a post this week with a request by fangirl for an interview. In celebration of LGBT Pride Month fangirl has been interviewing several bloggers on her site. I for some reason was surprisingly not comfortable being on the other side of the questions...lol... Must be a control thing. Anyway if you want to learn just a wee bit more about me and FH you can read the interview HERE: