Popular Post

Pic Series Of The Day: 'No Angel' Steven Jutzi by Visual Dimensions



Most of us have experienced the pain of the end of a relationship. When your hurt, when your in pain sometimes you do things you never thought you would. I remember one evening desperate to know if my partner was cheating on me and called too many times to count simply hanging up when they answered. Despite blocking my number, it was obvious it was me. I cringe now at the though.




Model Steven Jutzi who I profiled last January has been through the pain. Being an artist, Steven, along with photographer Visual Dimensions have channeled the pain into art with 'No Angels' their most recent collaboration.

Inspiration for the shoot came from two musical sources; "Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel" by Mariah Carey, and "Revolver" by Madonna. These two themes are combined using BDSM as well as James Bond style villain. These characters, 'Imperfect Angels' we have all channelled at one time or another to deal with pain and rejection. You can find out more about Steven at his Myspace Page HERE: and Twitter Page HERE: You can also see more of Visual Dimensions HERE: