Popular Post

Just Jared

Just Jared


Beyonce: 'Run the World (Girls)' Teaser!

Posted: 10 May 2011 08:50 PM PDT

Beyonce: 'Run the World (Girls)' Teaser!

Check out this sneak peek of Beyonce’s upcoming video for her song, “Run the World (Girls)“!

The track is the first single off her upcoming fourth studio album, set to be released sometime this year.

In the teaser, Bey looks battle ready with an army of backup dancers behind her, while she also rides a horse.

FYI: Beyonce will be honored with the Billboard Millennium Award, which celebrates her career achievements and influence in the music industry, at the Billboard Music Awards May 22!


Beyonce - Run the World (Girls) Teaser

Gisele Bundchen: UN Premier Global Environmental Awards!

Posted: 10 May 2011 08:20 PM PDT

Gisele Bundchen: UN Premier Global Environmental Awards!

Gisele Bundchen flashes a peace sign at the UN Premier Global Environmental Awards on Tuesday (May 10) at NYC’s American Museum of Natural History.

The 30-year-old Brazilian supermodel, who serves as the United Nations Environment Programme’s Goodwill Ambassador, hosted the award ceremony along with fellow Goodwill Ambassador Don Cheadle.

Gisele and Don will also be going head to head in the WED Challenge to see who can rally more people to help plant a new forest on World Environment Day, which is June 5!

The night before, Gisele attended the Robin Hood Foundation Gala with husband Tom Brady.

Bar Refaeli Turns The Corner

Posted: 10 May 2011 07:20 PM PDT

Bar Refaeli Turns The Corner

Bar Refaeli and a few friends go shopping at The Corner fashion store on Tuesday (May 10) in Berlin, Germany.

The 25-year-old Israeli model toted around the Jimmy Choo “Rosalie” bag from The Choo 24:7 Collection.

Bar just tweeted that she was relaxing at a private members’ club.

“Berlin #sohohouse,” she wrote. “So HOT. I might end up in the pool. And this is ACTUALLY a night they have here on Mondays.. #makeoutmondays” Check out the pic she tweeted!

30+ pictures inside of Bar Refaeli turning The Corner…

Black Eyed Peas: 'Don't Stop the Party' Video Premiere!

Posted: 10 May 2011 06:20 PM PDT

Black Eyed Peas: 'Don't Stop the Party' Video Premiere!

Check out the video premiere for the Black Eyed Peas‘ latest single, “Don’t Stop the Party“!

The Ben Mor-directed video shows Fergie, will.i.am, apl.de.ap, and Taboo on the road, including behind-the-scenes footage of their concerts in South America and Super Bowl performance.

FYI: BEP will be hitting the stage at Radio 1’s Big Weekend this Saturday (May 14) in the U.K. Next month, they’ll hit France, Germany, Belgium, and Ireland for some more shows.

Check out BlackEyedPeas.com for their full schedule!


Black Eyed Peas - Don’t Stop the Party

Woody Harrelson: Hunger Games' Haymitch Abernathy!

Posted: 10 May 2011 05:50 PM PDT

Woody Harrelson: Hunger Games' Haymitch Abernathy!

Woody Harrelson is the latest actor to join the cast The Hunger Games!

The 49-year-old No Country for Old Men star will play Haymitch Abernathy in the much anticipated big screen adaptation of Suzanne Collins‘ popular novel.

"Haymitch is such an unforgettable character: funny cranky outrageous, sarcastic, impatient, biting but ultimately kind. I'm so grateful we have Woody Harrelson to play him. I can't wait for us to get to work,” director Gary Ross said.

Woody will star opposite Jennifer Lawrence, who scored the lead role of Katniss Everdeen.

Other previously announced cast members include Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark, Wes Bentley as Seneca Crane, Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket, and Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne.

Channing Tatum: '21 Jump Street' Set with Jonah Hill!

Posted: 10 May 2011 05:20 PM PDT

Channing Tatum: '21 Jump Street' Set with Jonah Hill!

Channing Tatum wears a bicycle police uniform while working on his new movie, 21 Jump Street, on Tuesday (May 10) in New Orleans, La.

The 31-year-old actor is starring in the big screen adaptation of the popular 1980’s TV series, opposite Jonah Hill.

Channing and Jonah play two young looking officers who are part of an undercover police unit that infiltrates high schools to control youth crime.

Jonah lost 30 pounds for the role by going on a diet and hiring a nutritionist and trainer!

Steven Tyler's Debut Solo Single: 'It Feels So Good'

Posted: 10 May 2011 04:50 PM PDT

Steven Tyler's Debut Solo Single: 'It Feels So Good'

Steven Tyler released his debut solo single, “It Feels So Good” on RyanSeacrest.com on Monday (May 9).

The 63-year-old singer said, "It's such a good-time song. I think it's what America needs right now, just putting the roof down in your car on your way to the beach. I wanted to give it away free with the book, but Sony saw it differently." The “It Feels So Good” music video will premiere exclusively on American Idol Thursday.

Steven released his memoir last week entitled, "Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?: A Rock 'n' Roll Memoir.”

Miranda Kerr Makes it to Melrose

Posted: 10 May 2011 04:20 PM PDT

Miranda Kerr Makes it to Melrose

Miranda Kerr makes a fashionable exit from a store on Melrose Avenue on Tuesday (May 10) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 28-year-old Aussie model paired a black pencil skirt with a white tank and gray pumps.

Late last month, Miranda and hubby Orlando Bloom celebrated her birthday at Miss Lily’s Jamaican restaurant in New York City.

The couple enjoyed jerk-sauced entrees before indulging in some banana cream pudding at the Village hot spot, the NY Post reports.

Enrique Iglesias: 'Dirty Dancer' with Usher & Lil Wayne!

Posted: 10 May 2011 03:50 PM PDT

Enrique Iglesias: 'Dirty Dancer' with Usher & Lil Wayne!

Check out Enrique Iglesias’s new single, “Dirty Dancer,” off his latest album Euphoria!

“She’s a dirty, dirty dancer, dirty, dirty dancer. Never ever lonely. She’s a dirty, dirty dancer, dirty, dirty dancer. You’ll never be her only,” Enrique sings, along with Usher.

Dirty Dancer,” which also features Lil Wayne, is now available on iTunes!

“Retweet this link http://bit.ly/mCbzGc to get ‘Dirty Dancer’ to #1 on iTunes. One lucky fan will be selected to get an Enrique gift pack,” the 36-year-old Spanish singer wrote on his Twitter page.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Enrique Iglesias’ new single, “Dirty Dancer”?

Rachel Bilson: Cannes Film Festival Arrival

Posted: 10 May 2011 03:20 PM PDT

Rachel Bilson: Cannes Film Festival Arrival

Rachel Bilson and her trusty pillow arrive in Nice, France on Tuesday (May 10) ahead of the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.

On Sunday, the 29-year-old Chanel ambasadress and her stylist Nicole Chavez attended the Chanel cruise 2011/2012 collection catwalk show in support of designer Karl Lagerfeld at the Hotel du Cap in Antibes, France. Other VIPs pictured inside include Blake Lively, Vanessa Paradis, Clemence Poesy, Alexa Chung, and Monaco's Princess Caroline of Hanover.

25+ pictures inside of celebrities at the Chanel Cruise Collection show…

Cam Gigandet: Playground Date with Everleigh!

Posted: 10 May 2011 03:00 PM PDT

Cam Gigandet: Playground Date with Everleigh!

Cam Gigandet goes down the slide with his adorable daughter Everleigh at a playground in Los Angeles on Monday (May 9).

The 28-year-old actor recently told GQ, "I could go out somewhere and talk to a bunch of strangers. Or I could sit and watch Megamind for the seventh time with my little girl. That usually wins out." So adorable!

If you missed it, Cam is featured shirtless in the latest issue of GQ.

Cam next stars in Priest, co-starring Paul Bettany and Maggie Q. Opens in theaters this Friday, May 13!

20+ pictures inside of Cam Gigandet’s playground date with Everleigh

Ke$ha: A Bob Dylan for Late-Adolescent Party Nihilists

Posted: 10 May 2011 02:40 PM PDT

Ke$ha: A Bob Dylan for Late-Adolescent Party Nihilists

Ke$ha goes out for a night on the town with her mom, songwriter Pebe Sebert, in Los Angeles on Monday (May 9).

The 24-year-old pop phenom was recently compared to a rock icon. The LA Times wrote, “She’s got a writing credit on Britney Spears‘ sleek and insatiable new single ‘Till the World Ends‘ atop a long catalog of her self-penned album tracks and work for Miley Cyrus and others. This makes her a rarity among the hyper-specialization of today’s pop machinery: a solo
female chart topper with a singular aesthetic who can capably pen for her peers. In that, she may be a hater’s true worst nightmare: a Bob Dylan for late-adolescent party nihilists.”

Emma Watson: 'Tresor Midnight Rose' Launch

Posted: 10 May 2011 02:20 PM PDT

Emma Watson: 'Tresor Midnight Rose' Launch

Emma Watson exists the the Ritz Hotel to attend the Lancome "Tresor Midnight Rose" Fragrance Launch held at Pavillon Gabriel on Monday (May 9) in Paris, France.

"I've watched Emma grow up," said photographer Mario Testino, who shot the ad campaign. "She was a little girl when I first worked with her, then I shot her for Burberry, then British Vogue, then Lancome. The great thing about Emma is that she's a chameleon; she can communicate anything you ask."

Mario and Emma will next collaborate for the July 2011 cover of Vogue. Below is a first look of Emma in the ad campaign for Tresor Midnight Rose!

FYI: Emma is wearing a black and white Azzaro dress.

Mary-Kate Olsen: Darby with Mystery Man!

Posted: 10 May 2011 02:00 PM PDT

Mary-Kate Olsen: Darby with Mystery Man!

Mary-Kate Olsen heads into The Darby on Sunday (May 8) in New York City.

The 24-year-old fashion designer, wearing a pair of sequined pants and a furry scarf, enjoyed a night out at the restaurant with a tall mystery male.

Also pictured: Mary-Kate’s twin sis, Ashley, leaving her apartment on Monday (May 9) in NYC.

MK and Ashley, who attended the MET Ball last week, recently revealed the lookbook for their fall Elizabeth and James Textile line.

Check out the collection at Refinery29.com!

Hugh Jackman: Shirtless in 'Real Steel' Trailer!

Posted: 10 May 2011 01:40 PM PDT

Hugh Jackman: Shirtless in 'Real Steel' Trailer!

Hugh Jackman shows off his buff body in the trailer for the feature film Real Steel, in theaters October 7.

Synopsis: A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near future, where the sport of boxing has gone hi-tech, Real Steel stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.

The Shawn Levy-directed movie also stars Evangeline Lilly (Lost), Kevin Durand (X-Men Origins: Wolverine), Anthony Mackie (The Hurt Locker), and Hope Davis.


Hugh Jackman: Shirtless in ‘Real Steel’ Trailer!

Austin Brown Interview - JustJared.com Exclusive!

Posted: 10 May 2011 01:20 PM PDT

Austin Brown Interview - JustJared.com Exclusive!

Get ready to hear some more tunes from Austin Brown!

The 25-year-old singer, who was recently one of our picks for JJ Music Monday, has an upcoming self-titled EP and a full length album on the way. But before releasing them, he’ll give fans a sneak peek with a trailer at Saturday’s (May 14) KIIS-FM Wango Tango concert in L.A.

Austin also recently took time to chat with JustJared.com about the vibe of his songs, his musical inspirations, valuable advice he received from his late uncle, Michael Jackson, and aunt, Janet Jackson, and when he knew he wanted to get into the family business.

Click inside for Just Jared’s exclusive interview with AB…


JustJared.com’s Exclusive Austin Brown Interview

JJ: The trailer and video premiere for your EP and album, 85, is almost here! How are you feeling?
AB: I am really, really excited. I can’t even put into words how happy I am for people to finally see this video that we’ve been working on for a very long time.

JJ: You had a great team for this trailer. Can you talk about who you got to work with?
AB: From the video aspect, it was directed by Tom DeSanto and he’s the producer of Transformers and X-Men and he’s just an amazing person and am amazing guy. I was so fortunate to get somebody like that on my team to really tell a musical story, which is kind of like my biography in a sense. So he was the director of it and we also had a visual effects team and a visual effects designers, Chris Gossett. He’s worked on Star Wars and all these different amazing things. We have these amazing fantasy type of people who are involved in this project.

JJ: We got a taste of what your sound is like with JJ Music Monday, but how would you describe it in your own words?
AB: My sound has a lot of dimensions to it. At the core of it, it’s just musical. Musical, musical, musical. Live instrumentation. Lush harmonies and melodies that move in and out. I just try to move and do things differently. I try to approach music in the stand point of where I kind of want to tackle on things that have inspired me to make music. But then to do it in a way where I can flip it and show my generation what inspired me to be a musician.

JJ: Who would you list as your inspirations for this album?
AB: You’ll hear everything from songs inspired by Earth Wind and Fire, George Michael, A Tribe Called Quest, obviously my family inspired me a lot, Curtis Mason, Stevie Wonder, The Beatles, The Beach Boys I’m obsessed with, and you’ll hear all those different influences. And I know it sounds like, how is that all going to work? But if I could sit down and I could go through songs and say, well the reason why that harmony sounds like that is because I listen to The Beach Boys a lot, I like to do a five part and then take it through and then I’d switch the melody around by kind of taking an Earth Wind and Fire melody. Or if it’s a song that moves a lot, has a lot of staccato notes in it, it’s more of a George Michael feel. That’s kind of how I like to break it down.

JJ:: The full length album is titled 85. Where did that come from?
AB: [19]85 was the year that I was born and I basically, you know, my whole life all I’ve really known is music and I wanted to do an album that really represented everything that inspired me to be a msuician today. Going back to when I first started listening to music from what I can remember, being 3 years old up until now, I’ve heard a lot of different things and a lot of things that piqued my ears, a lot of things that I didn’t like, a lot of things that I learned to appreciate later on. So that’s what you’re going to hear a lot on this album. It’s really the telling of my life story. It’s as real as it gets. I get 100 percent real and let people know the kind of type of person I am. I really want people to listen to it and kind of know me and not just the song, like you get to know the individual.

JJ: You touched on the fact that music was a part of whole life. When did you know you wanted to get into the family business? Did you know at a young age this is what you wanted to do?
AB: Oh yeah, oh yeah! When I was about 3 years old, my mom [Rebbie Jackson] brought me on stage for the first time at one of her concerts. That was it for me. The first night she brought me on I got scared and ran off. We were in Japan. I remember like it was yesterday and she brought me on and then I started dancing with her. That was like her thing - she’d bring me up on stage and I’d start dancing with her. I was able to be around a lot of tours, go on stage, and see how a lot of relatives do it and it was just so real to me and it was just so much fun. The main thing I got to see was how all these people, you would look out into the audience, and you saw all different ages, all difference races, all different types of people. It was just absolutely amazing how everyone is together for this one reason and it’s a celebration, really. So that for me was it. When I saw how much it’s a musical language and how it breaks all types of barriers, that’s when I knew.

JJ: You also have a background playing instruments.
AB: I started playing piano when I was 4 years old. I started taking lessons. That was sort of my first thing and I still play to this day. I’m actually going to start back lessons. I took lessons for almost 10 years but I’m still gonna start back and keep going. I was also in school band so I started playing drums when I was 10 years old and I did that whole thing and I’m still playing. Started playing guitar, I got my first one when I was 11. I always wanted to learn more, know more, do more. It was kind of an ADD things for me! I never really focused on one [instrument]. That’s why I still take lessons on all of them! Cause I want to be the best that I can possibly be. It wasn’t just about, you know, being part of the music. It’s about understanding what it is that I want in each of my songs … I Wanted to know every aspect to where I really felt it was going to help me get better.

JJ: You mentioned your family has influenced your style. Has your uncle Michael and aunt Janet also given you some career advice?
AB: Yeah, they really did give me amazing advice - just to be true to your art and really take your time with it. Really, really take your time with it. I was very fortunate in the sense that my mom didn’t let me do anything, any music - I was always working and developing music, but never trying to really pursue it till I was older. So I got a lot of time to really go through and see things I love and see things I didn’t necessarily love. My family was definitely a big part in just helping me stick to my guns musically and really taking it in a serious route in the sense of, no matter what this is how people see you. You want to make sure you give your best effort, your best foot forward.

JJ: What’s been the feedback like from your mom and family?
AB: The are all 100 percent supportive and they’re always real with me. They always give me advice on things. They love what I do. I’m very lucky to have that support from them.

JJ: Who would you love to get in the studio with and work on a collaboration?
AB: Oh wow! Brian Wilson from The Beach Boys. I love him. I love Kanye West and the way he samples and takes beats. He has a melodic sense to his rapping so I love the way he puts his music together. [And] a lot of other people! The list goes on. It can be anybody, but definitely Brian Wilson and Kanye West are at the top of my list.

JJ: So what’s up next for you? What’s on the radar?
AB: The main thing on the radar right now is the trailer premiere [at Wango Tango], followed up by a live event we’re about to announce very soon and then I have an EP that’s coming out in August, so I get to get back into the studio and finish up some songs. I’m going to New York to do a lot of the recording. More creation, more creative and, yes, it’ll be followed up by a tour and going out on the road!

————–

Ryan Gosling & Carey Mulligan: 'Drive' Stills!

Posted: 10 May 2011 01:00 PM PDT

Ryan Gosling & Carey Mulligan: 'Drive' Stills!

Check out these hot new stills from the upcoming feature film Drive, starring Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, Mad Men’s Christina Hendricks, Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston, Ron Perlman, Albert Brooks, and Oscar Isaac.

"I always wanted to make a sort of action movie, but a lot of action movies these days are more on action and a little less character,” Ryan said about joining the movie. “I liked this screenplay because it had a very strong character at the center and there was a very strong love story as well."

The Nicolas Winding Refn-directed movie premieres later this month at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival. The story is about a Hollywood stunt performer (Gosling) who moonlights as a wheelman and discovers that a contract has been put on him after a heist gone wrong.

Stevie Nicks: Medication Ruined My Life

Posted: 10 May 2011 12:40 PM PDT

Neil Patrick Harris: Tony Host Again!

Posted: 10 May 2011 12:20 PM PDT

Neil Patrick Harris: Tony Host Again!

Neil Patrick Harris will host the 65th Tony Awards telecast from New York City's Beacon Theatre on Sunday, June 12 on CBS.

“I’m hosting this year’s Tony Awards. (crouch, snap! - step, snap! - step, snap! - jazz hands!)” the The 37-year-old How I Met Your Mother actor tweeted.

"I'm honored and stoked to have been asked to host the 2011 Tony Awards," NPH added in a statement. "It should be a great show – we've got a fantastic mix of live performances, a few secret surprises and since they're closed for retooling, we're using all the rigging equipment from Spider-Man. What could possibly go wrong?"

NPH hosted the 2009 Tony Awards., the same year he hosted the Emmy Awards.

The hit Broadway musical Book of Mormon should sweet the Tonys this year - they received a whopping 14 nominations this year!

Jude Law: Cannes Juror!

Posted: 10 May 2011 12:00 PM PDT

Jude Law: Cannes Juror!

Jude Law exits the Majestic hotel on Tuesday (May 10) in Cannes, France.

The 38-year-old British actor is one of the 2011 Cannes Film Festival jurors, alongside Robert De Niro, Uma Thurman, Brad Pitt and Sean Penn (they both star in Terence Malick's Tree of Life), Kirsten Dunst (starring in Lars von Trier's Melancholia), and Carey Mulligan (in Nicholas Winding Refn’s Drive). So much star power!

The film festival officially kicks off tomorrow (May 11).

10+ pictures inside of Cannes Film Festival juror Jude Law

Jennifer Lopez: World Tour in the Works!

Posted: 10 May 2011 11:40 AM PDT

Jennifer Lopez: World Tour in the Works!

Jennifer Lopez opens up about going on a world tour on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday (May 10) in Los Angeles.

“I did a little mini tour with [my husband Marc Anthony] right when I was pregnant [with the twins],” Jennifer shared. ” I was a little bit large on tour…We just did like 20 shows but I’ve never really done the world tour thing which we really are talking about now with this album. The first record took off and the second one [LOVE?] taking off… So maybe we’ll do that this time. I would like to.”

A Jennifer Lopez world tour?! We’re in!!

Sienna Miller: Pretty in Plaid

Posted: 10 May 2011 11:20 AM PDT

Sienna Miller: Pretty in Plaid

Sienna Miller swiftly exits the stage door after performing in Flare Path at the Theatre Royal on Monday (May 9) in London, England.

The 29-year-old British actress wore a red plaid shirt and gray sweats as she stepped out to sign autographs for fans. She also hung out with a mystery male while waiting for their car.

Sienna is currently starring in the play Flare Path, which is directed by Broadway and West End veteran Trevor Nunn. She has a few more shows before production ends June 11!

15+ pictures inside of Sienna exiting Theatre Royal…

Rachel McAdams: Cannes Film Festival, Here I Come!

Posted: 10 May 2011 11:00 AM PDT

Rachel McAdams: Cannes Film Festival, Here I Come!

Rachel McAdams arrives for the 2011 Cannes Film Festival on Tuesday (May 10) in Nice, France.

The 32-year-old actress will help kick off the 64th edition of Cannes tomorrow with the opening-night premiere of the Woody Allen-directed Midnight in Paris, co-starring Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody, Marion Cotillard and France’s first lady, Carla Bruni-Sarkozy.

The romantic comedy is about a family traveling to the French capital for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better.

Vampire Lindsay Lohan Kills Michael Trevino

Posted: 10 May 2011 10:43 AM PDT

Vampire Lindsay Lohan Kills Michael Trevino

Vampire Diaries hunk Michael Trevino takes a bite out of vamped up Lindsay Lohan in this new photo shoot taken by shutterbug Tyler Shields.

“It got intense on this shoot, people left bleeding!” Tyler wrote on his blog. “Lindsay and I had been wanting to do this vampire shoot for a while and it came together in perfect time for my gallery. Trevino just happened to be in town it was all meant to be! … He left my house bruised and bleeding and loved every moment of it!”


Vampire Lindsay Lohan Kills Michael Trevino